Who has the fastest daily driver?

ShankroidBeast

You already challanged and lost mister. Still the fastest dd. Snow and all! HEHE

Yes I did, When I was driving with ohhh 70 less AWHP. Care to take a tango now? Bring it to the track for cr track day. :) Winner gets free lunch.

I've not raced anyone on CR with this current setup.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of the daily drivers in this thread were driven today?

Mine doesnt count because it is slow :)

But I did drive it.

Had mine out ask miller what he thouight of it.

Paul I'm waiting to get my alllignment finished which will be today hopefully.

I drove mine today passed many cars on the highway this morning. Felt like I started the race in last and passed the entire field to take the checker. :)

How many local people have STIs for winter cars? I swear I have seen soooo many of them lately since it has been snowing. I see like 6 or 7 a day seems like. I dont see that many when its warm. I would love to have one for a daily.

I dont know, the 4 doors and the fact they can easily be made faster then my car. I also love the looks of them. I was really considering getting one before I got the mach. It was an EVO STI or the Mach. I think I made the right choice for what I do. But seeing all these cars out in the snow makes me wonder. haha.

It's not as easy to make a 11sec STI as you would think, it may do 11 sec pass a few times but then comes a forged bottom end, piston slap when it is cold, and a new block. :)

Look here is an EVO which is easier to mod, and it's best et is 11.07, look at it's mod list. :eek:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47894

I love that EVO, but that is a lot of moolah for mods!

You made the right decision. :)