Who has the fastest daily driver?

ShankroidBeast

My Mustang IS my daily driver. I put over 20k on it a year. And yes I've driven it DAILY even over these past few traitorous weeks, with summer tires I might add ;) 275's in the front and 315's in the rear. Not for the faint at heart. I do have a set of snow tires on my old Bullet rims but they are 215's and just plain to skinny. I like my big fat ass of my Stang with the 315's, just dont have the heart to skynner her up.

It's not fast by anyone's standards ESPECIALLY mine, but I do like to drive it. My best time at the track is 13.6. Just wondering who on here has the

fastest daily driver?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt I am the fastest. That being said, I drive the Cobra every day when it works. I'm not sure on the track time, but, it put down ok numbers.

Good to see another Stang that's not afraid to drive in the snow! Yeah even a stock an '03 Cobra could wipe the floor with mine any day. That is a FAST DD!

Good to see another Stang that's not afraid to drive in the snow! Yeah even a stock an '03 Cobra could wipe the floor with mine any day. That is a FAST DD!

Chalk up another one. DD my stang year round. I'm in no way near the fastest, but its ok for what it is.

I daily drove the ws6 until I was at a point where I could afford my suv. I trapped 125mph at Norwalk last year with a bad spark plug wire, and the car dumping too much fuel because of 2 bad o2 sensors. I would bet that 99% of the board considers their cars daily drivers. We have some 7-8 second cars that are "daily drivers"

Good point Brian. As a daily driver, I drive it to work, school, meets, meijer, lazy Sunday drives, etc... I drive it as long as safety isn't compromised and I don't need the increased capacity of the Jeep.

Good point Brian. As a daily driver, I drive it to work, school, meets, meijer, lazy Sunday drives, etc... I drive it as long as safety isn't compromised and I don't need the increased capacity of the Jeep.

The last time I tried to drive in the snow/ice the car made me go back home. I went to turn into the intersection, the car lost traction, did a complete 180, and I was like... "ok, I guess I'm going back home".

My Mustang IS my daily driver. I put over 20k on it a year. And yes I've driven it DAILY even over these past few traitorous weeks, with summer tires I might add ;) 275's in the front and 315's in the rear. Not for the faint at heart. I do have a set of snow tires on my old Bullet rims but they are 215's and just plain to skinny. I like my big fat ass of my Stang with the 315's, just dont have the heart to skynner her up.

It's not fast by anyone's standards ESPECIALLY mine, but I do like to drive it. My best time at the track is 13.6. Just wondering who on here has the

fastest daily driver?

5.0 mustang vert....i've been DD it since november...i dont know what it like to be able to drive the car when its nice out yet :mad: ...its not moving today though....its stuck, in its own parking space lol.

i dd the merc all last year but its not fast just a pain in the ass in the snow....i had a diffrent daily, but it needs a starter and im not putting it on until sunday so i drove the merc in the snow this week.....idle at a stoplight spins the tires....my back brakes fucking suck

I was driving my car today. It runs ok at the track.

Holy fuck Batman! Yeah I'd say it does "ok" at the track. How much coin do you have in that engine? Got a cardomain or photobucket links by chance? My GT is a 2002 as well and I'd love to see your car in more detail :D