FS: 2001 Kawasaki KX85 dirtbike

it needs to go!

bike has a brand new (0 hour) top end. no expense spared on parts, Wiseco piston/rings, cometic gaskets. it has a Pro Circuit pipe. it isn't showroom looking in condition, but it runs perfect, and fast for what it is too!

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg218/stallionmotors/100_1779.jpg?t=1203889093

$1200

thanks,

Tom

• 11 months later...
it is in westerville i am 5ft 10in, i have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and i like long walks on the beach.

Did you ride it much last year I saw where this was an old thread? Do you have receipts for the work done to it? Does it have a title? Any problems? Original tires?

it sat in my garage for a year. i havent ridden it at all. i went out and kicked it to make sure it would start and it fired right up. i did all the work, the piston, and gaskets came from mj usa, i might have a receipt for the parts. forgot to mention it has Tag bars on it too. factory tires, the rear one might need a tube, it holds air for a day or two of riding. yes i have the title, it is in my name ready to be signed over.

$750 cash is nothing for this bike, i could ask more and get it, i need the space in the garage. there is a 2000 kx85 that needs a piston, rings, rebuild etc on cl for $650 right now, no title. you wont find one like this for this cheap.

tom

Werd! It's $700, they're idiotic amounts of fun, why either of ours aren't sold is beyond me.

nobody, and i mean nobody has cash for toys right now. the market for this stuff that was around a couple of years ago is gone. it sucks, because i have a feeling even if we both sell at our asking price we are both losing a little cash. good luck with your sale.

tom