BMX riders...explain something to me

1Quik7

My friend built postle, Ive ridden them many times. If you're talking about the bmx track next to the skate park in westerville then id have to disagree with you.I hate that thing. A bunch of us used to ride and build in the woods close to there and it was called ama. after they put the bike trail through it everything went downhill. we tried to rebuild it but to no avail.

Guest Removed
My friend built postle, Ive ridden them many times. If you're talking about the bmx track next to the skate park in westerville then id have to disagree with you.I hate that thing. A bunch of us used to ride and build in the woods close to there and it was called ama. after they put the bike trail through it everything went downhill. we tried to rebuild it but to no avail.

the one im talking about was buy the old ama building. havent been back there in years. i remember when there was only 10 jumps back there. few years later, ther was over 40. mostly big doubles . its gone now? thats sad

I grew up in westervile. AMA was always there, but as my friends and I got older we took over and the jumps got bigger. I spent so much time back in those woods. They became pretty well known. People from all over came to ride them with us and the jumps got big. Nothing compares to leaning back on a giant double and blasting then nose diving in just over the top of a steep landing.

all this talk about bikes made me get mine back out.....im going to ride some park saturday night....as long as i dont break any bones im going to be fine......we tryed building some jumps around here but if the city doesnt tear them down idiots on dirtbikes do

I still got my bike :) I LOVE street riding/ dirt and right before I stopped riding (three years ago) I was starting to do a lot of vert :p Yay for me.

streets great, i actually ordered a few bike parts today...felt like i was 15 all over again!!! ;) now parks are new to me

• 1 month later...
I've got an old ( maybe 7 or 8 years ) Schwinn SuperStock 3, from back before Schwinn got shitty. It's in really good shape, but I haven't ridden it in a couple years. It's got the factory magnesium wheels, and anodized red trim..... Are these worth anything now?

I've got an old ( maybe 7 or 8 years ) Schwinn SuperStock 3, from back before Schwinn got shitty. It's in really good shape, but I haven't ridden it in a couple years. It's got the factory magnesium wheels, and anodized red trim..... Are these worth anything now?

could be, go over to Bmxmuseum.com and do some reasearch...there are guys on that site who pay top dollar for old stuff.

I've been out riding the past few weeks...i just caved in and bought a whole new setup. Now if the damn rain could hold off when i'm not busy it would be nice.

Hell yea, i just looked on the bmxmuseum.com site, and this is my damn bike!!

http://www.bmxmuseum.com/bikes/schwinn/8175

Mine has sure as hell been ridden, but it's in REALLY good shape. It has non-factory grips and seat, however I think I still have the seat.....either way, cool to see.