Pizza....

Guest mrhobbz

If you like thin crust, try this:

Pre-heat your oven to 375 with your pizza stone in for like an hour so the stone gets GOOD and HOT! If you don't have a stone this recipe will still work, but your crust won't get as nice and crispy on a pan. Stones are cheap, buy one!

Take two flour tortillas, brush one with egg whites and stick the other to it (like gluing them together with the whites). Then brush the top one with either a little olive oil or with pesto as your base if you're doing a white pizza. The oil keeps the toppings/sauce from soaking in. Add your sauce if you're using it, but be easy with sauces because too much will make it gross, just a nice thin to medium coating. Top with whatever you want and bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly browning (if you're using cheese). The crust will crisp up and be awesome if you used a stone.

Don't be discouraged if it doesn't come out perfect the first time you try it. It takes a little practice to get it right, and don't be afraid to play with the heat a little. More toppings, etc. will affect your heat. If I'm doing a basic white pizza with light cheese, 350 usually works a bit better. But you're not going to ruin them unless you burn them, its pizza!

i was all about hound dogs(and still am) while on campus...then i discovered planks. god jesus buddah and chuck norris had a pizza making contest. in the end planks won.

and there is eagles in new albany.

Where is this Planks you speak of?

x2 locations in german village. old school beir garden/restaraunt. best italian subs too. One is off of s high and the other is off of parsons. Its a grant er hang out. after a long night shift in the gun and knife club its a good place to grab a beer and some breakfast.

http://www.plankscafe.com/

I had Gumby's the other night and I will be ordering it again in 15 mins...:p

So cheap so goood.

I love Hound Dogs and

I really like Donatos.

Pizza by the slice in State college PA is where all the goodness is at while drinking Yeungling:o

hound dogs is amazing...ive only had it once though :(