Is linns car still the same as last year.

Sam1647545489

If you think it isnt, then you are a moron. I wanna hear everyones reason why they think they know what is in linns car. Fuck everyone knows it spent all last yr in KY so he could finish up school with no distractions.

So again:

Linns car is the fastest stock bottom end ls1 car here.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everything about linn's car because I heard it somewhere

THIS SPACE FOR RENT, PRIME LOCATION IN SOON TO BE 15 PAGE THREAD

PM FOR PRICES

You should put the pic of a vette motor in a z28 here. That would be funny. Stir the pot some more. Come on! Photoshop a lingenfelter intake on it.

EDIT: I'll rent out this space too.

You should put the pic of a vette motor in a z28 here. That would be funny. Stir the pot some more. Come on! Photoshop a lingenfelter intake on it.

I fail at photoshop. It's pretty sad.

edit:

THIS SPACE ALSO FOR RENT, AT REDUCED RATES!

edit x2:

http://www.truckinohio.net/filedump/mike/odbtv.jpg

Linn added a 454 twin turbo, put lighter carpet in his car, added sparco seats, put a 300 shot to help spool his dual 88 turbos, and modified the rear to accomadate tires as wide as a miata. He also hides his nitrous bottles inside of his massive tires, and the car cant go less than 100mph.How do I know... because I read it on the internet damnit!!!! It has to be true!

Sam how do you like that thing so far? I am torn, I want a a bigger car in a couple of years and as much as I hate to admit it, I would like to have an SUV. :mad: . But what I can't decide on is would I rather have the SS with the power and shitty gas mileage, or would I rather have a hybrid and get better millage since it would be for hauling kids around in. I am so indecisive.....

Sam how do you like that thing so far? I am torn, I want a a bigger car in a couple of years and as much as I hate to admit it, I would like to have an SUV. :mad: . But what I can't decide on is would I rather have the SS with the power and shitty gas mileage, or would I rather have a hybrid and get better millage since it would be for hauling kids around in. I am so indecisive.....

Go hybrid.

Linn added a 454 twin turbo, put lighter carpet in his car, added sparco seats, put a 300 shot to help spool his dual 88 turbos, and modified the rear to accomadate tires as wide as a miata. He also hides his nitrous bottles inside of his massive tires, and the car cant go less than 100mph.How do I know... because I read it on the internet damnit!!!! It has to be true!

hahaha, I've been hearing stuff like this for years.