Is linns car still the same as last year.

Sam1647545489

Here is how it works...

They talk to people and dont tell the complete truth. Those people then run off like little gossip hens and start making up stories based on what they think has happened. Along the way the car gains additional rwhp through word of mouth. Then in the end people come on here thinking they really know whats going on. The reality is that only a few people actually know.

You dont believe me? Then why is it that most of the people I talked to at meets thought Sams car made 900-1000rwhp?

Take a camaro made in the best color known to man ;) , make it lighter, and change some mods to make the car flow better on the top end. It doesnt take a 402 for Linn to call people out... Hell, he's Linn! He'll tell you he can beat you with a golf cart just to see if you will take the race!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car is 150 pounds lighter than the last time we raced and with the new ported intake/TB setup the car should make atleast 20 more rwhp.

holy jenny craig! there is only one way to find out. its all in fun anyhow. Personlly I don't think that is enough to make up the previous difference, might be though....can't wait!