Is linns car still the same as last year.

Sam1647545489

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we are talking about ghost mods I need help...

Out of curiosity who can give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost to install an aps twin turbo, swap out the 346 with a 408 longblock? Relocate the battery, install the cam, timing chain, cover, a second fuel pump, put a fast intake + injectors on, and modify the front bumber to allow more airflow for an upgraded intercooler?

Not that I have purchased any of these things, I'm just curious... ;)

You know who could get you this information

<-----

Sam...someone you talk to I also talk to.....but its a little obvious when you guys get on here saying and betting that Linn will walk all these people...including some that have already beat him when his car is supposed to be the same? O well I will let you guys have fun with it. But its gonna be obvious after his first race, so make that a good one.

First, who has linn lost to.

Second, I love how everyone believes that rumors. I sitting here laughing cause nobody on here has a clue of whats goin on.

You keep talking about this imaginary lotus. I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off if/when you don't get it.

I am goin to laugh my fucking ass off even more when a person who doesnt even own a bike beats you racing and you been riding for some time.

FEAR THE LOTUS...

First, who has linn lost to.

Second, I love how everyone believes that rumors. I sitting here laughing cause nobody on here has a clue of whats goin on.

http://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/popculture/southpark/collectibles/ihaves.jpg

I am goin to laugh my fucking ass off even more when a person who doesnt even own a bike beats you racing and you been riding for some time.

FEAR THE LOTUS...

Sorry I didn't have Sonny teaching me how to do it........

Too bad in order for it to be an "equal power bike", you won't be able to use a Busa... And don't even think of using something stretched.... I'm going to laugh my ass off when you wheelie half way down the track.

Too bad in order to be in the same class as me, you won't be able to use a Busa... or anything stretched.... I'm going to laugh my ass off when you wheelie half way down the track.

See like I said before, you have no idea, I learned on a stock wheel base bike. Hell I raced most of the time on a stock wheel base bike with 220hp and never wheelied once. Trust me I will be bringing a stock wheel base, stock motor, stock everything bike to race you. Trust me you will wheelie before I will. And I hope you are bringing cash.

See like I said before, you have no idea, I learned on a stock wheel base bike. Hell I raced most of the time on a stock wheel base bike with 220hp and never wheelied once. Trust me I will be bringing a stock wheel base, stock motor, stock everything bike to race you. Trust me you will wheelie before I will. And I hope you are bringing cash.

Man you're feisty today. Its kinda cute. Hahaha!

Too bad in order for it to be an "equal power bike", you won't be able to use a Busa... And don't even think of using something stretched.... I'm going to laugh my ass off when you wheelie half way down the track.

why not a busa ??????? a stock busa -mine- only made 148rwhp bone stock and i know a few 02 gsxr1000 made 152 and the busa is 100pds heavier

BUT ILL HAVE A 02 GSXR1000 THERE FOR SAM TO RIDE

why not a busa ??????? a stock busa -mine- only made 148rwhp bone stock and i know a few 02 gsxr1000 made 152 and the busa is 100pds heavier

BUT ILL HAVE A 02 GSXR1000 THERE FOR SAM TO RIDE

Ah man, you can't go helping Sam! That's not cool. Hahaha! Your Busa has a longer wheelbase than my 10. Its a whole lot easier to keep it on the ground. That's my biggest problem, keeping the front end down. Especially during the 2nd to 3rd shift. Fucker wants to come right up. I'm learning though.

Hell Sam, you can ride my bike if you want. That's the thing, I don't care, as long as you don't wreck it. Its all fun man. If you beat me, oh well. I've been on the track twice with a motorcycle. I have a blast doing it.

Ah man, you can't go helping Sam! That's not cool. Hahaha! Your Busa has a longer wheelbase than my 10. Its a whole lot easier to keep it on the ground. That's my biggest problem, keeping the front end down. Especially during the 2nd to 3rd shift. Fucker wants to come right up. I'm learning though.

Hell Sam, you can ride my bike if you want. That's the thing, I don't care, as long as you don't wreck it. Its all fun man. If you beat me, oh well. I've been on the track twice with a motorcycle. I have a blast doing it.

100$ per race. HEADS UP NOEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

ben i wasnt talking about him riding my busa right now it would be no way fair i was stating that when it was stock stockwheel base and all sam rode my bike when it was stock and it only made 148 stock pipes and all on brian turners dyno

100$ per race. HEADS UP NOEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Noooooooooooo.......... I'm not racing you for $100 a pop. Bring the bike and we'll work out something at the track. Like I said before, I know I'm not that good. Bring the bike. I'll race you anyways. Heads up.

ben i wasnt talking about him riding my busa right now it would be no way fair i was stating that when it was stock stockwheel base and all sam rode my bike when it was stock and it only made 148 stock pipes and all on brian turners dyno

What are you talking about shawn, I heard your car made 150 wheel just last week the way it is now. :cool:

Man I can't believe that's all that thing put down stock. What year is it? I know you weren't talking about him riding your Busa now, I saw the pics.