Is linns car still the same as last year.

Sam1647545489

Man I can't believe that's all that thing put down stock. What year is it? I know you weren't talking about him riding your Busa now, I saw the pics.

its a 2000 but with a heart plan of a 04

but now thanks to luckybusa everyone knows my bike is a 1397 and on spray it made close to what a stock mustang gt makes

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who has already beat me? I lost to two cars in the last two year.

The last thread was about you N/A....and if thats the case I was untill the input shaft snapped. But now all of the sudden this year your car is supposed to be the same setup and you say your going to walk me...for $$$$....kinda weird. lol. Once again this is you N/A and me Spraying.

Linn's car wil be a deathtrap. Woe to him if he gets into an accident.

Thats 50% of why he's gonna be quicker this year. The other 50% will allow the car to ride and handle like piss with average city driving.

That's why I don't make sacrifices between comfort and performance. This is coming from the current Quickest Stock Bottom End LS1 in Columbus :D

Linn's car wil be a deathtrap. Woe to him if he gets into an accident.

Thats 50% of why he's gonna be quicker this year. The other 50% will allow the car to ride and handle like piss with average city driving.

That's why I don't make sacrifices between comfort and performance. This is coming from the current Quickest Stock Bottom End LS1 in Columbus :D

Anyone ever think of power to weight?...

:burn: His car will crumle if he hits a pothole wrong this year.

My car has a 2jz in it.

Fucking lotus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.edmunds.com/media/il/features/driving/06.lotus.exige.s/06.lotus.exige.act.160.jpg&usg=AFQjCNFOvU3i6lGzSUBO91nqhVVF6QbB7A

besides, no matter if he has a stock bootom end or a stroker motor, if he beats you he beats you. why does it matter what anyone has in there car?? if ur running for big money then you might find out he has a 350 with a cam if you are lucky. i would never tell someone what i truely have on my car until after the race. maybe its just me though.

besides, no matter if he has a stock bootom end or a stroker motor, if he beats you he beats you. why does it matter what anyone has in there car?? if ur running for big money then you might find out he has a 350 with a cam if you are lucky. i would never tell someone what i truely have on my car until after the race. maybe its just me though.

I heard it was a winsor motor with a 101MM on it.

besides, no matter if he has a stock bootom end or a stroker motor, if he beats you he beats you. why does it matter what anyone has in there car?? if ur running for big money then you might find out he has a 350 with a cam if you are lucky. i would never tell someone what i truely have ever!!! Lotus!!!

I corrected your quote.:cool:

The last thread was about you N/A....and if thats the case I was untill the input shaft snapped. But now all of the sudden this year your car is supposed to be the same setup and you say your going to walk me...for $$$$....kinda weird. lol. Once again this is you N/A and me Spraying.

I think you on spray and me NA will be a good race this year and of coarse i think I'm going to win. ;)