Mac question

Patrick

I downloaded a program for my mac on my windows computer, cause it's a lot faster. Now, I have the files I downloaded in a folder, and they're all .dmg.001, .dmg.002, and so on.

To put these files on my mac laptop (powerbook g4) do I just burn them with nero or something? Really all I want to know how is how to burn it, and install it on my laptop.

just burn them as a data disc or put them on a thumb drive then copy them to your desktop and open them... usually you just open the file and drag the app to your apps folder, some programs will pop up instructions or have an installer... it should just be .dmg though i think

if its dmg.001, dmg.002, etc that means they are pieces of one .dmg file. in the windows world they user rar (.r01, .r02, etc). once the files are on the mac, make sure they're all in one folder. find the first one, and double click on it. a dmg is just a disc image. when you double click on it, it should mount a virtual disc to your desktop. just like if you'd inserted a cd rom. the mac os should automatically put the pieces together.