Snowing like a raped ape here in the Ohio Valley "2hrs east of cbus"

Rustlestiltskin

I dunno if you guys are getting much snow up there in cbus but down here in st.clairsville,martinsferry,wheeling area were getting pounded and it came outta nowhere around 9am and hasn't let up. I just wanna see how the schoolbus drivers are gonna handle this since they still gotta take kids home.

So hows it lookin up there guys???

It all melted on contact here. What's odd is they're saying this is one of the coldest and snowiest winters since 78' according to Ch.4 and there's more snow cover over the northern hemisphere now than there has been since nearly the 60's!!

Yet it's come in so few amounts at a time it's hardly noticed and we really havn't been able to go out and have much fun in it!!

True for sure. I've only been able to see grass in my yard up here in Marengo for about 1 full week since before Christmas. I love the snow and want it in feet, but this will have to do.

At least my offroad truck got to pull one full size ford from the ditch so far this winter.

Evan

True for sure. I've only been able to see grass in my yard up here in Marengo for about 1 full week since before Christmas. I love the snow and want it in feet, but this will have to do.

At least my offroad truck got to pull one full size ford from the ditch so far this winter.

Evan

what ford? me being a full fledged ford truck and car owner, i'd like to know what failed lol. my 85 fullsize w/ 35's and a 351 windsor hasn't failed me yet!! :D