FS - Cheap Laptop (great for tuning)

Diamonds

It's an IBM thinkpad

It was my GF's old Comp.

I don't know much about the specs, i apologize.

It dos not have a wireless card.

It comes with an AEM program already on it (big whoop)

It's been used to tune 3 cars, the "Q" buton is missing but works fine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/comppp.jpg

160.00 OBO

I'd like to get near what i am asking just because i know that it has been well kept and unabused.

I'm sorry if you feel that it is priced higher than you hoped for, but i'd like to sell for something more reasonable.

The price is not more than I had hoped for. . . the price is more than anyone would hope for . . . for such a sub-par laptop, even for tuning. For instance, it's about on the same level as the laptops thorne was selling for 60. So I was merely asking you if you were firm on the asking price to see if you could take all that into consideration. . . regardless of how it's been treated. . . old technology is old technology.

But hey, on a positive note. . . good luck with the sale! And bump for you!

If i may be so honest,

Listen, i respect your opinion. But seeings how you are a moderator or an administrator of this site, you should lead by example and you should have sent me a pm.

There is no reason to jump on here and jam your opinions down my throat, Moreover, I do not feel as if you may have the right to in-a-sense "Call me out" about the price that i am asking for an item that i own.

I guess i just expected more from the people who are given the opportunity to run and moderate a site as large as this one.

Please pm me if you feel the urge to continue e-hating...

If i may be so honest,

Listen, i respect your opinion. But seeings how you are a moderator or an administrator of this site, you should lead by example and you should have sent me a pm.

There is no reason to jump on here and jam your opinions down my throat, Moreover, I do not feel as if you may have the right to in-a-sense "Call me out" about the price that i am asking for an item that i own.

I guess i just expected more from the people who are given the opportunity to run and moderate a site as large as this one.

Please pm me if you feel the urge to continue e-hating...

He's not a moderator. They've got green letters whilst admins have red/burgandy.