Updated Top End 2 Pics

ohioko4s4

Jamie,

That truely is a gorgeous car. I can't wait to see vids of this thing murdering everything on the HWY. I really wish you would build a VIPER to that level though. No one has really done anything with the SRT10. You could be the first person to go 7's or even 8's with one on PUMP gas... ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie,

That truely is a gorgeous car. I can't wait to see vids of this thing murdering everything on the HWY. I really wish you would build a VIPER to that level though. No one has really done anything with the SRT10. You could be the first person to go 7's or even 8's with one on PUMP gas... ;)

I thought Gary Javo already went high 7's in one with a stock t-56 viper trans

I thought Gary Javo already went high 7's in one with a stock t-56 viper trans

I didn't click on your video, but only 6sp Viper I'm aware of supposedly in the 7's (but with lots of controversy) is Garth's car. We tried to set up a hw race with Gary before I sold it, but he couldn't make it.

I really like the new 08 Vipers....but if I do another build, it'll be another Porsche.

I didn't click on your video, but only 6sp Viper I'm aware of supposedly in the 7's (but with lots of controversy) is Garth's car. We tried to set up a hw race with Gary before I sold it, but he couldn't make it.

I really like the new 08 Vipers....but if I do another build, it'll be another Porsche.

Ok my mistake the video is his red 6 speed which he only hit mid 8's in. His yellow one is a auto. Still though thing is fast. What is the world record 6 speed 1/4 supra. Is it still 8.68 or something like that?

Right, Darin went 8.55 @ 172 last month. He's going to try to break into the 40's in Tx. His Supra is just as streetable as my previous one. :)

:cool::cool: If I had the cash, I would go with the same platform as you. Your car is goin to be a beast. I cant wait to see how is does in the 1/4.