Went to the track today

90gt

I went to Edgewater and made couple passes in the GTO before it started raining. First pass was a 13.03@108.65 with a 2.02 60'. The second pass it went 13.06@108.66 with a 2.06 60'. I was on street tires and had 3940# race weight. My mods are off-road pipes, K&N FIPK, and a tune from dynotune.

So close to 12's. What was your best et and mph last year?

Since he isn't on often, he went 13.35 at around 103 last year. That was the best pass. I think somewhere around 13.50's were the average. I think the car has a little bit more in it, since he didn't use any ice to cool it down. What kind of power would one need to go 108.66 in a car that weighs 3940? Just curious.

Your secret is safe with me.

Yeah but not with me. He couldn't out drive a FWD in his Z06. ;)

And I take it this is the unbelievable and impossible GTO that made all the HP with only an intake and exhaust? If it's so impossible then I guess these track time had to be altered too :jerkit: :rolleyes:. Congrats on the times man. You would make a good race for my GTP, if it didn't break every time I went to the track. :(