wtb: decent paintball gun

Chief8one

As far as what has been posted th Ion is your best bet. It's a decent electronic gun, but you are going to be needing HPA to run it, and an electronic hopper.

If you are looking for a woodsball gun, that you dont have to clean, look at some tippmann's. You can run CO2 on them with no problems, your not going to have to clean it after everydays use, although you should do this to every gun, and they are the most reliable out there. 98C or A-5 for sure.

If you are really looking to spend some cash, get the shocker. Shocker+Virtue board= 30bps+ on full auto. Easily 20 if you have fast fingers on Semi.

Go for a 98C and add a flatline barrel. Or the A-5 and add flatline barrel. There are other barrels out there that arent 110 dollars but the Flatline is excellent for woodsball. The downside to it is if you get a broken ball in the barrel, which will happen sometime or another, you cant just screw off your flatline barrel.

I would suggest the A-5 because it has the anti jam cyclone feed and throw a 14 inch lapco barrel on it. Also, use HPA. It is much better with your gun than Co2. With Co2 your shot will not get equal air pressure behind each shot. So one shot that goes 200ft may only go 150 by the time you shoot three balls at so it's not very consistent. HPA is also better for your gun.

Good luck on your buy.

Go for a 98C and add a flatline barrel. Or the A-5 and add flatline barrel. There are other barrels out there that arent 110 dollars but the Flatline is excellent for woodsball. The downside to it is if you get a broken ball in the barrel, which will happen sometime or another, you cant just screw off your flatline barrel.

I would suggest the A-5 because it has the anti jam cyclone feed and throw a 14 inch lapco barrel on it. Also, use HPA. It is much better with your gun than Co2. With Co2 your shot will not get equal air pressure behind each shot. So one shot that goes 200ft may only go 150 by the time you shoot three balls at so it's not very consistent. HPA is also better for your gun.

Good luck on your buy.

Dont get a flatline barrel, they are junk hand down. I had on on my old 98 custom and used it for one day of woodsball and hated every minute of it. Just get a nice two peice J&J barrell.

As far as woodsball go with a Tippman hands down, they are the Glock of the marker world. Your choice of which one you want is up to you so go with whats comfy. Go down to Columbus paintball and try them out they have everything you need.