2008 Murcielago LP460 @ Wheel Medic

SilverAudiMike

Are you serious... :wtf:

Well they have a nice lift in the pics but put the car on $100 stands... :eek:

Sometimes the arms don't go low enough to get under cars that low. (Referenceing the first pic in this thread)

Just a guess, but maybe they needed a really low racing jack to get under the car, and what's the difference between a jackstand and the lift? Both will be loading the body the same way. As long as they use the jack stands properly the car should be at risk of falling off them.

Are you serious... :wtf:

Well they have a nice lift in the pics but put the car on $100 stands... :eek:

And meanwhile they can get cars on the lift it's not occupying to do more work and earn more money. Granted it was in, what looked like, an odd spot on the garage floor; right in the middle of everything. But jackstands or lift, it's not going anywhere.

And meanwhile they can get cars on the lift it's not occupying to do more work and earn more money. Granted it was in, what looked like, an odd spot on the garage floor; right in the middle of everything. But jackstands or lift, it's not going anywhere.

I don't think anything they are doing on that lift is going to equal the damage done if the Lambo falls off those stands but what do I know. The cars safe and the owners happy.... :cool:

• 1 month later...
Guest 614Streets
Over a hundred grand sitting on 20 dollors worth of habor freight jack stands :) And the yellow calipers and red seats make me think that is ronald mcdonalds ride. :throwup: