Farve retireing

SLOWLX

I heard some color comentary from Green Bay residents on sports center last night One guy was practically in tears saying how he felt like Brett was part of the family and how he always looked forward to spending time on sunday with Brett. How every sunday since he was 5 years old he would watch him.

Being a fan of a team is great but these people seriously need some help.

I read that Favre was talking with Randy Moss in hopes that the Packers would sign him and if the Packers did sign Moss he would return. But from what I understand the Packers were not interested in going after Moss. So Favre decided to call it quits. I don't know if I would conceder it pouting. I mean he had a great season to end on. It was his best year since the 96 season. If he comes back next year I'm sure he would want some sort of guarantee that they could at least make it to the Super Bowl. And since there is no such thing as a guarantee (go ask the Patriots) he wanted the next best thing, a great receiver.

As far as him sucking the past few years, I’m not sure how much of that was him, or the team around him. It has to be a combination of both, but bottom line Favre is one of the greatest QB’s to ever play (his numbers don’t lie) so unless he plays until he physically can’t performer, he will never SUCK.

He was a damn good football player and always fun to watch.

I heard some color comentary from Green Bay residents on sports center last night One guy was practically in tears saying how he felt like Brett was part of the family and how he always looked forward to spending time on sunday with Brett. How every sunday since he was 5 years old he would watch him.

Being a fan of a team is great but these people seriously need some help.

LOL! I wonder how John Madden is taking the news. I'm sure Madden will still talk about him nonstop.