Sledding?

verse

I've went to several stores today and they said they have no sleds. They didn't even have any today to begin with. They said they sold out weeks ago. Does anyone know where we can find some sleds for sale?

There's always Trashbags and Pam.

Inflatable water tubes, kiddie pools, and floats/rafts work also. But they aren't as durable as real sleds so you'll likely puncture them eventually. But Pam them up and they'll fly down the hill.

Get an air mattress and wrap it in heavy plastic drop-cloth...duct tape the plastic so it won't come off...either that, or just tape the plastic into a bag and use that on it's own. Little rough on the butt, but funner than hell.

Then there's the classic...old metal scoop shovel, wax the bottom of it and go...

There's also a big, dedicated sled hill at Highbanks Metro Park off of the 23 right around 750 (Polaris Pkwy). When you enter the park, stay to your right at the fork, and in the back of the park it'll be on your right near a parking lot.

When I was in 3rd grade my brother took me to Alum Creek (the westerville location off of Main st.). Not sure what happened, but I woke up at Childrens. Guess I went down and smacked straght into a tree, knocking my self out.