Anyone heading to Mad River Sunday??

SilverEvo8owner

Im done for this year. I usually go about 45-50 times a year just randomly. This year I had time to go 4 times. I didn't even make it to Snow Shoe once this year.

Same with me. It seems the older you get the less you get out there. I just don't have the time or motivation to go as much as I'd like to.

man today would have been effing perfect for boarding

It was quite nice up there, not quite the powder we were hoping for but the best conditions I've been on yet.

I'm finally making progress, figuring out the weight transfer finally and made it down the main hills decently though I still took some hard spills.

It was quite nice up there, not quite the powder we were hoping for but the best conditions I've been on yet.

I'm finally making progress, figuring out the weight transfer finally and made it down the main hills decently though I still took some hard spills.

Do you take lessons at all? They really do help alot dude

^No. My old roommate has been boarding for years and has helped a lot but I'm one of those people that does everything by feel and learns better on their own most of the time.

I was making good progress, I was finally able to control my speed and was using a lot less angle to do it, I simply wore myself out and took osme hard falls late in the day. My knee didn't even hurt until yesterday morning.