Guys from Imports Xtreme on CR???

Rhett

Hey does anyone know if Mike Fowler from Imports Xtreme is on here? Last time I saw him he had a 240 with a sr20 swap, primered with a body kit. And there was another guy that worked with him with a 240, I think his name was Greg? Last time I saw "Greg?" his was painted red and he painted the motor bay black. Well just wondering if there were on here, thanks.

Neither are on here. Atleast not regularly. They might have posted once or twice. Greg wrecked his car, and then sold it I believe. Bought a house with his girlfriend, and I haven't heard from him since. That was about 2 years ago. I run into Mike every once in awhile out at meets.

For awhile I was at IX almost everyday, they did awesome work, and were super cool to hang out with. Greg got married and has a house, he has gotten out of cars for the most part. His red 240 made somewhere around 600rwhp and was sold to a kid in Florida. I haven't talked to him in awhile, just heard through friends. I have not talked to or seen Mike in probably a year or more.

Thanks for the info all. i used to chill with them at IX all the time and helped them do the the owners Blue Civic for the Import show 3 or 4 years back, I think his name was "Riff"? But havnt seen them in a while and was just wondering. Thanks

For awhile I was at IX almost everyday, they did awesome work, and were super cool to hang out with. Greg got married and has a house, he has gotten out of cars for the most part. His red 240 made somewhere around 600rwhp and was sold to a kid in Florida. I haven't talked to him in awhile, just heard through friends. I have not talked to or seen Mike in probably a year or more.

exactly, that was when i worked 3rd shift, i fell asleep on that couch so many times ... now that i think of it i miss all the cookouts, volleyball, alum creek. those were some fun times.