Proves how fast mustangs are

P_t0wn

Loved? he made fun of the rear plastic bumper and all the plastic in the interior. As if all EU cars are made of Carbon Fiber, leather, and metal in the interior. I didn't click your link, I am going off the episode that I saw him with the Zo6.

He also bought a Ford GT. Though, he always made fun of it. I really don't understand how he could have made the mistake between a V6 and a V8.

He also sold shortly there after due to reoccurring problems he had with the car.

To be fair the GT might shave what a second off of that time? But to be really fair, a Ferrari would not go around it significantly faster either... Maybe a a couple of seconds faster. Again it is a well thought out segment to slander an American car.

He's the type who will slander everyone and anything to make a buck/get a look, his car reviews can be funny, but I thought everyone else on the show liked American cars, but just that muscle cars can't handle or stop well in stock form (which I agree with).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTLAd_QzWZU

The jabs can be a little much...wonder if they'll do that in the American version that's going to come out "Rover? Ha."

He's the type who will slander everyone and anything to make a buck/get a look, his car reviews can be funny, but I thought everyone else on the show liked American cars, but just that muscle cars can't handle or stop well in stock form (which I agree with).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTLAd_QzWZU

The jabs can be a little much...wonder if they'll do that in the American version that's going to come out "Rover? Ha."

That's how I think of them. Hammond and May seem to like many American cars while Clarkson is supposed to have this European-dominance personality. It's funny but sometimes it's just stupid and annoying.

Guest fist302
Top gears a very fun show to watch although the euro bias is pretty bad. The v6 mustang example is just unacceptable though they litearly say its a v8 gt and then switch it to the v6, thats just stupid.