CR Dyno Day at Dyno-Tune Motorsports: April 12th, 2008

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was very happy about things--got 2 tunes saved on my tuner, both are conservative--now i just need to actually drive the car on the road. i didn't get a chance to tune the goat, as i was called back home by the domestic engineer--that's life.

Are you rethinking the buying back of your old car?

Not really. Considering I technically paid nothing for it (complicated math will explain this, not going to get into it), I am still glad to have it back. I was expecting it to break at some point, just not so soon. Looks like the head gasket is leaking, of which I am totally not surprised.

It was a pretty good turnout. Thanks for letting me borrow your bottle Brian. I plan on either running 2 fuel pumps and getting bigger fuel rails, or getting another dedicated fuel cell going forward. It will probably be the fuel cell just so I can get some more weight over those rear tires. Thanks again for being awesome :cool:

Also, if anyone knows the young lady with the G35 I have a video of one of her dyno pulls if she wants me to post it up.

It was a pretty good turnout. Thanks for letting me borrow your bottle Brian. I plan on either running 2 fuel pumps and getting bigger fuel rails, or getting another dedicated fuel cell going forward. It will probably be the fuel cell just so I can get some more weight over those rear tires. Thanks again for being awesome :cool:

Also, if anyone knows the young lady with the G35 I have a video of one of her dyno pulls if she wants me to post it up.

You are welcome Brian. I will be sure to let Andrea know about her video of the G35. She will like it for sure.

Very nice car you have!

I will inform Andrea that there is a video of her car. She is from Dayton so I don't think she is on CR. If you post it I will let her know.