CR Dyno Day at Dyno-Tune Motorsports: April 12th, 2008

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may just have to bring the Lightning over and set alot of you guys straight. I can also tow home the gm's that brake.

Josh

PS: Brian, What is the highest tq output been on your dyno?

I already made the offer to tow home some folks with the lightning hehe, great minds think alike eh

I may just have to bring the Lightning over and set alot of you guys straight. I can also tow home the gm's that brake.

Josh

PS: Brian, What is the highest tq output been on your dyno?

1300 ft lbs :)

You need to come by and say hi. A number of changes since we talked last.

I anticpate a very busy year ;)

I should be there. I would like too see where i am at now, before i start going mod crazy, so i can beat Shanton (neonkiller). lol

I got beat by a heads cam GTO up in akron last year.

Keep modding that thing, But your gonna have to spray to keep me away from you on the HWY:cool:

I should be there. I would like too see where i am at now, before i start going mod crazy, so i can beat Shanton (neonkiller). lol

AT the rate hes going itll never happen lol im trying to beat him this year as well , should be interesting

• 2 weeks later...

id like to be there. how fast can you let off the gas?

the reason i ask is the set up has a new gear setup for motor. 5.67 gear so i can cross the traps at 8000. on spray with a 225 shot it shouldent spin on slicks but it will run out of gear really quick.

i need specs on the rollers?

how close are they in the middle? my truck wont fit some dynos? or is it a solid roller?

hey you guys ive got two nos bottles if anyone needs some spray? one has a pass at 225 the other is 100 percent full. i can use my bottle warmer to heat them up if someone brings a charger?