discount tire morse crossing

Cordell

I am a technician so I hate to let anyone touch my car, but I am working at a shop without a decent tire balancer, and Monro's deals on tires suck. I was blown away with how fast and efficient discount tire mounted, balanced, and properly torqued my lug nuts. Took it right out on the freeway and they were balanced good too. BTW this was my wife's car because I don't care how good they are, my car will not be touched by anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
I am a technician so I hate to let anyone touch my car, but I am working at a shop without a decent tire balancer, and Monro's deals on tires suck. I was blown away with how fast and efficient discount tire mounted, balanced, and properly torqued my lug nuts. Took it right out on the freeway and they were balanced good too. BTW this was my wife's car because I don't care how good they are, my car will not be touched by anyone else.

+100000, I have had nothing but good luck with them, good prices on all our car's!

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
good to hear....i was just rehired at discount, and will be working at the morse crossing store. not too sure if ill be working on the cars as much as before since im hoping to shoot right up to a salary position this time around. but i shall be there if any of you ever need anything.