I-670

Cordell

Most of you likely know that the section of 670 just east of downtown is a real hotspot for cops, I got my recless opps there for speeding a few years ago, and two other people I know have gotten tickets in the same place. So tell me why when I go through there doing the speed limit I have to deal with assholes getting pissed at me. Just wish I could smack a few idiots who I saved a ticket.

Went to the autoshow yesterday, still there, had some poor sap pulled over.

that's a hot spot and where I was caught a couple years back. now I just keep a good eye out and even just today spotted them in their trap just by watching traffic up ahead. even a single break light and I slow, but otherwise FUCK them :p

Most of you likely know that the section of 670 just east of downtown is a real hotspot for cops, I got my recless opps there for speeding a few years ago, and two other people I know have gotten tickets in the same place. So tell me why when I go through there doing the speed limit I have to deal with assholes getting pissed at me. Just wish I could smack a few idiots who I saved a ticket.

Went to the autoshow yesterday, still there, had some poor sap pulled over.