Vacation with the parents..

black00ws6

Any ideas? They are paying and said don't worry about cost. :D

Options are:

South Florida

St Thomas

St John

Puerto Rico

We don't have passports so it has to be in the US or a US territory. My mom really just wants to relax and my dad wants to relax and go deep sea fishing with me.

I've been to the Caribbean but just on cruises, never actually stayed on the island for 4-5 days. For those that have been on those island for vacation, how did you like and what hotel did you stay?

Any ideas? They are paying and said don't worry about cost. :D

Options are:

South Florida

St Thomas

St John

Puerto Rico

We don't have passports so it has to be in the US or a US territory. My mom really just wants to relax and my dad wants to relax and go deep sea fishing with me.

I've been to the Caribbean but just on cruises, never actually stayed on the island for 4-5 days. For those that have been on those island for vacation, how did you like and what hotel did you stay?

South Florida, I loved Ft.Walton Beach personally. Thought St.Thomas was a little dirty (and better keep something of .40+ caliber close too), Puerto Rico is alright, not that interesting, but St.John wasn't too bad.

I've been to South Florida a few times, St. Thomas once and San Juan Puerto Rico, never been to St. John, but the other 3 places are awesome, if you do go to San Juan be careful, they tell you not to drink the water there, and some area's after dark are dangerous. Oh yeah the restrooms in the restaurants cost .25 to use, there will be a line of people waiting for 1 guy to put his .25 in then they all dash in.....bastards

South Florida, I loved Ft.Walton Beach personally. Thought St.Thomas was a little dirty (and better keep something of .40+ caliber close too), Puerto Rico is alright, not that interesting, but St.John wasn't too bad.

We've been to Fort Walton TONS of times, Panama City about 5 times too but lately it's all drunk college kids...We're going back to Destin again this year. It's our favorite. Plus, the water is gorgeous and clear.

But where I'm talking about isn't necessarily south Florida I guess, it's on the panhandle. Are we thinking of the same Fort Walton?