fastest stock bottem end lsx in cbus?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it miller, unfortunately I have to act like a bitch and decline your offer for next week. My car is apart getting the once over. It should be ready by early april. I seemed to have picked up a strange tapping noise at the end of last year. So we'll say for right now you're the man. As soon as I'm ready you will be the first person to know.

Dig, roll, both?

Both :thumbup: Don't pull a fast one on me though I show you mine you show me yours I remember Doug :lol:

Both :thumbup: Don't pull a fast one on me though I show you mine you show me yours I remember Doug :lol:

Sounds good my friend. Doug was a little salty after our race. I popped the hood for him we just didn't get into detail about what he couldn't see. I felt like a dick after. Oh well, it's all in good fun.

http://i27.tinypic.com/5bwktu.jpg

Me till i ran out of road.

Not sure if that's a pic of your speedometer, but I can attest that's wholly possible. I was in a car and witnessed Rob walking away from us and we were doing 180mph. True - and very fun - story. :cool:

Lol Brian. You are on your A game lately.

Plus the one. He's been on point for a while now.

Imagine me now standing and clapping slowly and dramatically, kind of like in the way people do in the movies right before everyone else joins in and starts clapping. That's what I'm doing right now in my living room. Though no one else is here to join in, which is making this slightly awkward.