fastest stock bottem end lsx in cbus?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea and that same 500hp truck spewed its oil or tranny fluid all over my car...cars never been the same haha

so why do you have those claims in your sig? im just confused because i know of a few srt's that would eat you up. and yes they are here in columbus...some just dont come out as much. oh and as for the stock turbo claim. i dont think that is true either. you do know my old srt has the stock turbo back on it and the new owner just moved to columbus right?

so why do you have those claims in your sig? im just confused because i know of a few srt's that would eat you up. and yes they are here in columbus...some just dont come out as much. oh and as for the stock turbo claim. i dont think that is true either. you do know my old srt has the stock turbo back on it and the new owner just moved to columbus right?

Maybe this would mean a RACE off!!!!

Crikey!! a race looks to have been almost setup.... Lets lay back in the weeds and watch as this unfolds. Machine vs machine!! http://members.cox.net/renegade_sith2/miscjunk/steve-irwin-croc-wrestle.jpg

Maybe this would mean a RACE off!!!!

Crikey!! a race looks to have been almost setup.... Lets lay back in the weeds and watch as this unfolds. Machine vs machine!! http://members.cox.net/renegade_sith2/miscjunk/steve-irwin-croc-wrestle.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA finally a race might happen from CR this month yet

Is this strickly limited to the 346? I mean the thread is intitled lsx, so nobody has a ls7 that is cammed and sprayed on stock bottom end in Columbus?

Jackson

Haven't read all the tread so this may already be stated... not sure what the other guys have confirmed but I know Jason went 10.99 in a STOCK bottom end LS7 last year. All that was done to the car was long tubes ported IM and TB and a tune.

My car went 11.16 on Motor with a crap 60' and never got to run on the bottle after the cam install. I did have forged pistons so I guess that takes me out of the stock bottom end category.

Stock bottom end is subjective anyway.

Haven't read all the tread so this may already be stated... not sure what the other guys have confirmed but I know Jason went 10.99 in a STOCK bottom end LS7 last year. All that was done to the car was long tubes ported IM and TB and a tune.

My car went 11.16 on Motor with a crap 60' and never got to run on the bottle after the cam install. I did have forged pistons so I guess that takes me out of the stock bottom end category.

Meaning uncracked motor...with exception of cam/heads install.

It's not really subjective. It means that your pistions, block, rods, crank, etc. are the same as they were when they cam off the assembly line. This thread also says "lsx" but we only argue the ls1. There are only a handful of people on stock bottom ls1's in Columbus that make between 550-700rwhp and can make a 10 second pass.