any insurance claim adjusters?

99ta

Nationwide, GEICO, State Farm, Allstate, State Auto, Farmers, American Family. Most insurance companies employ at least a small staff of their own estimators/adjusters. When you start getting out into the boonies where the number of shops and claims get fewer and farther between, a lot of the smaller insurance companies will use independants.

I'm tech support for Nationwides claims adjusters. No way would I want their job. Those guys are overworked and underpaid for what they do. Most have really large territories that they cover. The shit they have to take from their customers and management is ridiculous. Twelve hour days are commonplace. Most of them have a company car and gas card which is nice.

I'm tech support for Nationwides claims adjusters. No way would I want their job. Those guys are overworked and underpaid for what they do. Most have really large territories that they cover. The shit they have to take from their customers and management is ridiculous. Twelve hour days are commonplace. Most of them have a company car and gas card which is nice.

This is pretty much true across the board in claims. Not so much the territory issue, but the overworked and underpaid part. I've been very happy where I am, but there's always the desire to make more money than I do now.

I work in a very big teritory now. from highland co to athens. my office is in the middle, but I could drive 2hrs one way to an inspection. I think I am paid well, and being over worked is all in time management. we were all told how busy we would be and 12hr day ect. I haven't worked 30min over since I have been there. maybe its just my manager, I don't know. But Progressive is making some changes that I am not sure I like, so I might be looking for a change.

I work at State Farm and we have many in house Claims adjusters/reps and a handful per area of field reps/adjusters. I think they make pretty good money, but they do have a very "cynical" type of job and deal with many policyholders on a face to face basis.