Post em up, Gas receipts.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Filled up again, no coupon, and hey it's 30 cents cheaper! WTF, sad I feel a little better about this fill up, I drove a little slower and look.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/GasMarch22.jpg

I got 276 Miles to the tank and had more gas left in the tank on the fill up, exactly 7 days. I got 19.87 MPG this time and maybe I can crack 20 MPG on the next. I plan on getting a new air filter new plugs, new oil and filter and an alignment. Maybe that will help. Oh, and I don't see anyone else posting receipts. :p

Oh and that Legacy GT posted by Cougar will be lucky to see 27 MPG on it's best day, no way 30+ as he stated. It will be 22-24MPG as even subaru states the car gets 19/25 MPG. :D

i get about 260-270 miles, MAYBE like 280 out of between 10.5 and 11 gallons in the SVT Focus, get anywhere between 24 and 26 mpg... cost somewhere around $35 to fill it up, i noticed a big difference in driving 75 mph and 65 mph on the freeway and don't even lose that much time driving.

Sean McConaha

i noticed a big difference in driving 75 mph and 65 mph on the freeway and don't even lose that much time driving.

This is why the feds lowered the speed limit during the 70's. You can really see the difference in my car:

80mph, no drafting > 45mpg (yes, it *can* go this fast)

55mph behind a semi > 65mpg

I call :bs:

Really? I have the 2.5i Limited. Not the turbo. Automatic.

Drove to U of Illinois and back today and filled her up. 300 miles, took roughly 10.2 gallons. Got roughly 30.3 (according to computer) Sunday night driving back from Columbus. :shrug:

The dealer sticker the previous owner states 23-30. Avoided the turbo due to premium gas prices and lower mpg.

Agreed on the speed thing. Better gas mileage readings at 70mph rather then 78mph.