Weight:2 3/4 lbs

California Approved:Yes

Massachusetts Approved:Yes

Front Sight(s):Fixed

Rear Sight(s):Adjustable

Other Features:Transfer Bar Operating Mechanism with Cylinder Interlock

Suggested Retail Price:$ 660.00

Miscellaneous:Full Shroud Barrel, Adjustable Sights

Mine is lightly used (I don't like revolvers, I'm an semi-auto kinda guy) and has had about 300 rounds through it. It will come with all paperwork, the cylinder lock from Ruger, a trigger lock, a hard case, speed loader, and two boxes of Winchester Ranger SXT ammo (Black Talon without the coating). This is a nice piece and whoever buys it won't be disappointed.

I'm asking $450 for everything. Seller to either do a dealer transfer if they pay the fees, or I'll do a notorized bill of sale.

You must be 21 to purchase.

It's a great gun, I have seen it in person. Someone will be very happy with it.

Thanks Greg.

Is it possible to do a transfer after the sale? Scott's buying it Friday night, but I won't have time to do shit for about two weeks.

Scott will suck his dick for it.

That made me lol.

HOWEVER,

Once you turn over the gun, it IS hos here in OH, unless you report it as stolen.

Are you just wanting a paper trail you do not have to follow? This is why I have done the FFL Transfer.

If you don;t care about having someone else follow the trail, just make 2 copies of a paper that has your info, his, and the Gun's Description and S/N, and both sign both. THEN, keep forever :rolleyes: I have done this too for friends. SOME, not even that. OH does not require anymore for a private sale that the Buyer being LEGALLY allowed to own the firearm. 21 for a Handgun, no felonies, or restricted by other reason......

How you "transfer" is up to you.

KillJoy

PS - I do not know how much a "friend" can help with this at a FFl. Laws are Laws, and I am SURE the business wouuld not want to enter a "gray" area.

I trust Scott explicitly, so I'm not worried about him mis-using it.

Then just make a form up.

Buyer's name & addy, seller's name & addy. Date & sign by both.

Done. No transfer Fees.

Ohio DOES NOT have a firearm registration. You can legally sell it w/ no paper trail if you like.

If you trust the Buyer..... it is up to you (the Seller) as to how far you want the to take the Transfer Process.

KillJoy

PS - I have Bought / Sold over 30 Firearms. It really is UP TO THE SELLER if it is an In-State FTF Sale....

Then just make a form up.

Buyer's name & addy, seller's name & addy. Date & sign by both.

Done. No transfer Fees.

Ohio DOES NOT have a firearm registration. You can legally sell it w/ no paper trail if you like.

If you trust the Buyer..... it is up to you (the Seller) as to how far you want the to take the Transfer Process.

KillJoy

PS - I have Bought / Sold over 30 Firearms. It really is UP TO THE SELLER if it is an In-State FTF Sale....

I just get a copy of their driver's license....