To the dick on 270.

Guest mrhobbz

Guest mrhobbz

I was on 270 headed N from a buddies house in the camaro tonight and this dick in a burnt orange 95 v6 mustang would fly up on my ass and let off, fly up on my ass and let off. So I got over figuring that 75 wasn't fast enough for his impatient ass.

The dick then proceeds to pull up beside me and hang for a minute and offered a 50 roll all looked clear so I took it. I gave er' the old three honk go and we took off, pulled about a bus length on him at 95mph and let off.

I then proceeded to get off on w broad to georgesville and this douche followed me for at least a good 15 minutes before he left, way to go getting owned by a stock 3800 with a fucked up fuel pump dickwad.

Things to do today:

First day with new car - check

First kill on 270 - check

Brag about it on CR in lame thread - check

I must agree with this statement.

Also, I saw an S2000 and a Caravan 'race' some time back. It made me chuckle when the Caravan made the tires scream. Continue with thread.

I must agree with this statement.

Also, I saw an S2000 and a Caravan 'race' some time back. It made me chuckle when the Caravan made the tires scream. Continue with thread.

people will race anything. Pull up next to me, I don't care what I'm driving, I just can't help it. This is also why I am not allowed to drive other's cars.

I was on 270 headed N from a buddies house in the camaro tonight and this dick in a burnt orange 95 v6 mustang would fly up on my ass and let off, fly up on my ass and let off. So I got over figuring that 75 wasn't fast enough for his impatient ass.

The dick then proceeds to pull up beside me and hang for a minute and offered a 50 roll all looked clear so I took it. I gave er' the old three honk go and we took off, pulled about a bus length on him at 95mph and let off.

I then proceeded to get off on w broad to georgesville and this douche followed me for at least a good 15 minutes before he left, way to go getting owned by a stock 3800 with a fucked up fuel pump dickwad.

This "rumble" sounds like a special olympics event!:D

This guy didn't happen to have like a 4" cowl hood on it did he? I was in front of one the other day and my mirrors started vibrating to his lame ass bumping music. I look in the mittor and I saw the top half of his head over the poorly done cowl hood. When we got around the corner I noticed it was a v6. lol.

Guest mrhobbz
This guy didn't happen to have like a 4" cowl hood on it did he? I was in front of one the other day and my mirrors started vibrating to his lame ass bumping music. I look in the mittor and I saw the top half of his head over the poorly done cowl hood. When we got around the corner I noticed it was a v6. lol.

No it didn't have a cowl hood. Sounded like he had a glass pack and some shitty 15$ cherry bomb exhaust.