Crazy St.Patty's stories?

Scotty2Hotty

I know we all got em. Mine started off with some fun drinking of the green goodness, and turned into an interesting night. Short end of story, girl that was in the process of taking me home gets DUI, I know cops, we play with AR15 on side of road, they drop me off and I start drinking again. Good night.

Guest GMoney

I spent it in Germany where they have never even heard of St. Patricks Day. I told them it's just a day to drink some green beer. They asked who made this green beer?

I hate Germany more than Boston.

didnt want to drive out to that bars with my bright ass car. so we just had some people over. nothing too special as we had plans to go elsewhere. but i was happy playing pong and drinking out of the keg. same shit just another night

Last night I was at my friends house with his sister and her friend. We started the night with a killians keg, 12 pack of harp, 12 pack of miller high life, and 6 pack of miller chill.

When I woke up today there was only 1 harp, 1 high life, and 3 chills left. We started drinking at 10pm when I got off work and drank until 3:30am.

I was kind of worried I would get a DUI on the way to work but that didn't happen. It is all good.

Scott, don't tell me you partied in the tent at Caribean Jerk? I was there earlier in the day because my travel Agent is in that shopping center.

I wasn't there til around 8ish, then left at some point and don't remember how I got to where I was. Complete and utter blank at the moment.

I wasn't there til around 8ish, then left at some point and don't remember how I got to where I was. Complete and utter blank at the moment.

So you don't remember about the side of the road and....

Excellent

No idea.......................... I did wake up neked............................................

No just kidding, I wasn't neked.

Everything "fell" into place then. Nothing to see here move along ;)