For the good of all of us

Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake

You just keep on trying till you run out of cake

And the science gets done and you make a neat gun

For the people who are still alive.

I'm not even angry.

I'm being so sincere right now.

Even though you broke my heart and killed me.

And tore me to pieces.

And threw every piece into a fire.

And as they burned it hurt because

I was so happy for you.

Now these points of data make a beautiful line

And we're out of beta we're releasing on time.

So I'm glad I got burned think of all the things we learned

For the people who are still alive

Go ahead and leave me.

I think I prefer to stay inside.

Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Maybe Black Mesa -

That was a joke. Haha. Fat chance.

Anyway, this cake is great:

It's so delicious and moist.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do.

When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you.

I've experiments to run there is research to be done

On the people who are still alive

And believe me I am still alive.

I'm doing science and I'm still alive.

I feel fantastic and I'm still alive.

While you're dying I'll be still alive.

And when you're dead I will be still alive.

Still alive

Still alive

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the fist documented 4Ganything into an RX-7 of any kind. The first running, driving, raced-the whole shebang. Its already been proven bud. ;)

Even though I may not have been the first-it was an innovator like I who made the swap possible for you. Some guy that is a handy DIYer may a swap kit, so the people YOU are paying to do the work-just have to bolt shit together. They are good for that. Otherwise-all of this would still be your wet dream.

DIY FTW. Im just busting your balls to a point- since you took this personally, and it was never a direct attack on you.

Exactaly what I was illuming to. Innovation>replication. Especially if you end up spending more, and being slower-trying to duplicate it. ;)

Ive seen your B.S. on here so I know not to take anything you say personally. I have already stated that I am too busy to take on this project on my own..(ie. Running my company).I have the means to allow a growing business to do the work for me so that it gets done in a reasonable amount of time, which I cant do.If you hate on me for that....too bad I dont care.

yes you are the first to put a 4g63 in a rx7, but you act like since you did it...everyone wants to now....not the case. I feel your statements were directed towards me and Sam seeing as we are the only two building v8 7's(that I know of in C-bus). But he and I also have big differences, he is building a drag car and I am building a reliable daily.....

ps.Learn to be humble, it will take you places...

Well it looks like there is alittle snag. I guess I will be ordering a whole new front clip for the car to straighten up the front end body work. Then after that is done it is paint time and then motor time. I cant really give a time frame, about all I can say is if it is done before the summer time I will gladly come back up there with a few people to have a rematch like last yr.

You should have had Steve cut that one off his FD of V8rx7. We could have got it when we went to get my shell.

Ive seen your B.S. on here so I know not to take anything you say personally. I have already stated that I am too busy to take on this project on my own..(ie. Running my company).I have the means to allow a growing business to do the work for me so that it gets done in a reasonable amount of time, which I cant do.If you hate on me for that....too bad I dont care.

yes you are the first to put a 4g63 in a rx7, but you act like since you did it...everyone wants to now....not the case. I feel your statements were directed towards me and Sam seeing as we are the only two building v8 7's(that I know of in C-bus). But he and I also have big differences, he is building a drag car and I am building a reliable daily.....

you need to put a vette engine cover on your motor

You should have had Steve cut that one off his FD of V8rx7. We could have got it when we went to get my shell.

Well we thought we were goin to be able to get this one pulled decently but it looks like it might not look to good if we did. I want to make sure all the lines are straight and that the hood gaps are the same on both sides so this is why we are goin to go with a new front clip.

I cant get too flamboyant until the china 45 is strapped to my whip. Im still rocking 100% never done before, unproven shit remember. :(

Back on topic-If you pay anything north of 5k to swap your car, and my POS STILL rapes you, you should seriously just kill yourself, but not before torching the shop that anal raped you.

Love,

ME

I think the WRX needs a china 45.

That still leave the issue of building the motor and finding a drive line that can handle it...

Hes JP if he was not this way he would be not JP.

I predict.

I own all the other non built EJ205 wrx's.

Well we thought we were goin to be able to get this one pulled decently but it looks like it might not look to good if we did. I want to make sure all the lines are straight and that the hood gaps are the same on both sides so this is why we are goin to go with a new front clip.

I told Howard that it would be a problem a year ago when he showed me the pics. If your frame guy is good he should be able to salvage some and not need a whole lot. If you need anything let me know I get a good Mazda discount.

lol. I was contemplating this...

do it. the coil packs make the engine bay look too cluttered. i've seen a few of these swaps with the vette engine cover, and it makes the swap look even more impressive. aside from making the engine bay look a little better, it will be blatantly obvious to passers by at car shows what the car has to offer.

Im not saying that is why you, and others are building it. I am just saying its a funny coincidence that, as with the Colt-many more are popping up only after mine was complete. And not to be a dick-but as of right now, you are not building anything. You are having something built.

I am pretty sure Sam's car will be a street car, as is mine.

Good luck with the build brotha.

This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here: huge success.

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Aperture science.

We do what we must because we can.

For the good of all of us

Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake

You just keep on trying till you run out of cake

And the science gets done and you make a neat gun

For the people who are still alive.

I'm not even angry.

I'm being so sincere right now.

Even though you broke my heart and killed me.

And tore me to pieces.

And threw every piece into a fire.

And as they burned it hurt because

I was so happy for you.

Now these points of data make a beautiful line

And we're out of beta we're releasing on time.

So I'm glad I got burned think of all the things we learned

For the people who are still alive

Go ahead and leave me.

I think I prefer to stay inside.

Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.

Maybe Black Mesa -

That was a joke. Haha. Fat chance.

Anyway, this cake is great:

It's so delicious and moist.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do.

When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you.

I've experiments to run there is research to be done

On the people who are still alive

And believe me I am still alive.

I'm doing science and I'm still alive.

I feel fantastic and I'm still alive.

While you're dying I'll be still alive.

And when you're dead I will be still alive.

Still alive

Still alive

:nono:

Regardless if it is a bandwagon/imitation- who cares its a well thought out combination that has now been proven by lots of people....

Hell Sam if you do it for 10 grand or under you could make at least double your money and do it again- make sure you do A/C and PS though- that seems to be huge in the LS FD market.

My dad and I put a 4.3L Vortec V6 out of a 95 Jimmy (~225 hp) in a 1977 Porsche 924 back in 1996 and that was state of the art then with headers built from scratch- that car was a royal pos that was so overpowered for the radiator/rearend/torque tube that it was a colossal waste of time and money- of course I was 16 and have learned a bit more about stuff in the last 12 years- Now they have kits that make an LS1 slide in there perfectly with the proper drivetrain (944 turbo) and actually nice power brakes... I would much rather build/have one of these cars-

being a "pioneer" is not all its cracked up to be and I am humble enough to admit it.

Besides imitation is the best form of flattery-

being a "pioneer" is not all its cracked up to be and I am humble enough to admit it.

Your not shittin. Case and point-this stupid shifting issue that I have had for near 6 months now. Since no one else has done the swap-I can ask no one else for help! On the flip side, any little things that could go wrong with the car on the road, I usually know whats wrong before I step out of the car.

Fuck it. I would not have it any other way.