Another Motorcyclist dead this morning...

JudgeDredd

Some drunk driver hit the bike from behind. The driver needs to be locked up and never let out!! :mad:

He'll just get a simple DUI charge. He won't get charged with the murder probably. For some reason the laws and courts don't think bikers are as serious as hitting another car. :mad: :roll:

Hacket suffered minor injuries and was treated and released.

Police said that alcohol is suspected in the crash.

[/quote:a009f]

WTF is that shit! Suspect alcohol?? Why wouldn't you know right then or when he got to the hospital? Maybe they don't know that by the next day the alcohol will be out of his system!! *DUH!!* :mad: Then they RELEASED HIM!!! Un-fucking-believable!

i doubt a stoner would have caused that accident, yet alcohol is legal, pot isnt.....shit the pothead would never had made it off the couch to even drive anywhere!!!!! well maybe to 7-11 for some munchies but it would have been at like 15 mph UNDER the limit due to paranoia!!

:) lock all the DUI's up!!!!!

i doubt a stoner would have caused that accident, yet alcohol is legal, pot isnt.....shit the pothead would never had made it off the couch to even drive anywhere!!!!! well maybe to 7-11 for some munchies but it would have been at like 15 mph UNDER the limit due to paranoia!!

:) lock all the DUI's up!!!!!

ME... Damn dude were flying... I think I just ran a stop sign...

Buddy ... Would you just back up... Were still in the driveway....

wtf are you talking about dude....look at my name 420 get it??? i was making a PRO pot statement

what are you talking about???? i dont even know you!!!!

wtf are you talking about dude....look at my name 420 get it??? i was making a PRO pot statement

what are you talking about???? i dont even know you!!!!

Sorry you didnt get it but it was a flashback to my youth...maybe I have lost some brain cells and didnt realize it but... "me" is me, and "buddy" is a buddy in the car with me who I tell that we are going fast and I think I just ran a stop

sign...(cause Im stoned....) He says "Would you just back up! Were STILL In the DRIVEWAY" Yes thats supposed to be a joke and "Were still in the Driveway" is the punch line and a testiment to how fucking blitzed I was...

Not pro or anti pot in its meaning just a comment on yours about pot smokers going so slow... but if you want to take it as an insult thats fine. No you dont know me and I dont know you but if thats the criteria for talking to someone on the internet then I guess I better sell my computer to buy gas money so I can drive all over ohio to shake everybodys hand before I have electronic communication with anyone... sorry, im up late and I have had a bad day w no green to put me to sleep. Unfortunatly it hasnt been 420 (Everyone knows what this means including your parents) at my house for a long while so toke one for me and goodbye...

I got it Vector... Laughed out loud.

To this day, I don't know why DUI drivers get off with a slap on the wrist. Its carzy. People die becuase of this stuff.