i like pizza

Doublesbrian

i've been lurking the site for quite a while but never made a post, but I guess I have to now to be able to go back to seeing all the forums.

I own a turbo'ed fc rx7 with a handful of mods, and I live right off of bethel to the west side of 315.

edit: I'm bored so i'll post more about my car.

10th anniversary edition mazda rx-7

full turbo back racing beat exhaust.

complete stand alone microtech

HKS Super Sequential BOV

~12Psi on stock turbo

bigger secondary injectors

K&N Cone Intake

weight reduction from rust/peeling paint(also from removing OMP/Air Conditioning/Power Steering)

old pic:

http://i30.tinypic.com/dcufc.jpg

Lots more paint off the headlights now.

I use to live off bethel and sawmill, 40 roll for $20??

hahah maybe, i'm pretty poor right now so losing any money would be too much, but it'd be fun at some point :). Looking through the other intro threads it seems that you really like racing for $20 don't you?

Wow thats super close to me, I'm at Olentangy and Henderson...ish. Haven't seen the car though, how often is it out? Oh, and welcome.

I live over at olentangy commons apartment complex, any chance you are over there as well, if you don't mind me asking? I've lived here for about 2 months or so now and it is my DD/only car. No garage or anything over here so it's always outside my apartment, but it's off the main road.

For the past week it's been under the knife for a clutch master/slave replacement. It'll be out and about monday again unless I'm being lazy, and it'd feel great to drive around if you want to cruise as well.

also, thanks for the welcomes

[updated first post with my car]

I live over at olentangy commons apartment complex, any chance you are over there as well, if you don't mind me asking? I've lived here for about 2 months or so now and it is my DD/only car. No garage or anything over here so it's always outside my apartment, but it's off the main road.

For the past week it's been under the knife for a clutch master/slave replacement. It'll be out and about monday again unless I'm being lazy, and it'd feel great to drive around if you want to cruise as well.

Weird, I've never seen you around either. I live by the Chipotle/Panera on High. 84 GSL-SE owner, so I keep a look out for all RX-7's. Nice car.

Weird, I've never seen you around either. I live by the Chipotle/Panera on High. 84 GSL-SE owner, so I keep a look out for all RX-7's. Nice car.

yeah, idk for being so close there is probably a lot of cars no one ever sees. I've only seen 1 rx-7 in the 2-3 months that i've been here, i'd really like to meet fellow rotary owners though. I eat at that chipotle all the time. Maybe i'll see you around there sometime?

yeah, idk for being so close there is probably a lot of cars no one ever sees. I've only seen 1 rx-7 in the 2-3 months that i've been here, i'd really like to meet fellow rotary owners though. I eat at that chipotle all the time. Maybe i'll see you around there sometime?

I lived in that area for 5 yrs when I was in school. I left in 2006 though :)

either way welcome.

hahah maybe, i'm pretty poor right now so losing any money would be too much, but it'd be fun at some point :). Looking through the other intro threads it seems that you really like racing for $20 don't you?

[updated first post with my car]

That's your initiation into CR.

No garage or anything over here so it's always outside my apartment, but it's off the main road.

Not something you really want to post on an internet forum. Just an FYI.

thanks all for the warm welcome and nice words. and LOL at bigbird03specv.

Not something you really want to post on an internet forum. Just an FYI.

Eh, maybe I'm being naive but I have no problem posting stuff like that. I just can't understand how someone would be as shitty as attack a car.

It has happened before to me, yes, but I assume it was just some random group of people or a person that was jealous or trying to have some fun. I think my odds of that happening are the same whether or not I post that its outside.

I appreciate the concern and I hope I don't have to say that you were right. :D