29g aquarium - complete

evan9381

would like to sell this ASAP. no need for this. picked up a 55g a while ago and finally got it stocked

-29g (30"x12"x18 i believe). dark wood frame at top and bottom

-Undergravel filter (15$ new 6 months ago)

-Aquaclear "300" HOB filter (rated for 75g tank. have been pumping water through it to keep the bacteria alive)

-brand new whisper 60 air pump. bought it about 6 months ago...(~40ish$ new)

-blue gravel (or i can get you some pink/black/white mixed or plain brown if youd like, but theres much more blue)...gravel has been in tank since i set it up, so its still got all the bacteria in it the tank needs

-clear glass hood. this was about 25$ new. it doesnt have the cheapo plasic hinges like other hoods. its a continuous hinge down hood. and wont break.

-light assembly with new bulb. probably only 4 months old

-topfin 300 watt tank heater

-green plants background. its just taped on the back, so easily removable if you want to put something different up

probably have a few decorations to put in as well if you want them

sorry the tank looks odd in the pics...was in the process of removing the water and getting this tank shut down

150$ OBO. but please dont take "OBO" as a chance to completely lowball me (you know who you are). this is a good set up, you will just need to add water, some dechlorinator (sp?) and fish.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/DSC02501.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/DSC02502.jpg

if you come get it today or tomorrow, ill even throw in a black molly. after that, its going into my dads community tank

im in the process of getting everything cleaned off, so it wont be any work for you to set it up

dimensions of tank with hood and accessories please

...i posted the dimensions above. its 30" wide, 12" deep, and 18" tall.

with the light/hood on top, its probably another 3" tall, and with the HOB filter, it probably sticks out another 3"

• 1 month later...