Another Newb

resurection

Used to live in C-bus years ago. Went to Pickerington HS, lived in Texas for thirteen years. Back now, but I'm in the valley. Just south of Wheeling, WV.

Got an 84' Mustang that's got a few mods. Looking to get it back together in a couple of weeks. Maybe make it out to NTR some day.

Whats up?

• Upvote 1

You know, the usual. Dynomax mufflers, pulleys, MSD, Billet Dist., Victor Jr. intake, aluminum driveshaft, chrome alternator, short belt setup, Welds.

Oh btw, it has a 351w stroker, Brodix heads, Big solid roller, 1000 cfm carb, C4, 4000 stall converter, 4.10's, and a plate kit.

I'll post up some pics in a week or two, car is in a million pieces right now. In the process of installing a tubular k-member right now, my new Accufab headers got shipped on friday, gotta finish my manual brake swap, and I'm getting a set of Telestars this weekend.

dad raised me with chevy's. My old roommate worked at a mustang shop, and got me hooked on mustangs. I appreciate anything fast, well except for imports. I might have a little respect for imports that run faster than me tho.

dad raised me with chevy's. My old roommate worked at a mustang shop, and got me hooked on mustangs. I appreciate anything fast, well except for imports. I might have a little respect for imports that run faster than me tho.

just the opposite from me haha. but i love anything fast whether it be import or domestic. I've seen a lot of 4/6 bangers get down and boogy! but i must say there is nothing like the sound of a mustang!