WTB: Mustang rims

Buck531

Anyone have any of these lying around?

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/montecitan/rustangrims.jpg

Or .. what years they came off of. I think these are 17's but I'm looking for 16" rims (if they had a set made in 16's).

Are these torque thrusts?

Thanks but I really like the gray look of the spokes on the rims.

As for swapping tires Dave. I don't really want to. Her's aren't too bad on the car and I don't want so hell out $500 more for tires/rims on mine.

Actually I'm going to skip getting any rims for a while. I'm finally going to use the money and get a garage door installed :)

As for swapping tires Dave. I don't really want to. Her's aren't too bad on the car and I don't want so hell out $500 more for tires/rims on mine.

Actually I'm going to skip getting any rims for a while. I'm finally going to use the money and get a garage door installed :)

Preston is looking to get some other wheels on his Mach so maybe you can get the 17's off him with tires for cheap.

PM him see what he says.

I have those on my 02 GT. I'll be taking them off within the next couple of weeks to put on my new wheels. If youre interested, we can work out a deal. It would probably be for just the wheels though...tires are spoken for.

A real garage door holy shit.....

you want the hookup I can have my daddy-o come check it out for you and get you a quote

A real garage door holy shit.....

you want the hookup I can have my daddy-o come check it out for you and get you a quote

The dude that's doing my roof already has a guy who came out and gave me a quote for a garage door, remote entry key pad and a door opener for like $700.