Can't wait for summer!

Guest fiji06si

Guest fiji06si

What's up everyone! I made it out to a meet or two at Quaker Steak but never made it onto the board.

Currently I drive a Fiji Blue Pearl 06 SI.

If you're looking for a good time check out Route 555!

Guest fiji06si

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e345/kdog3495/car%20pics/FBP-Mid-Ohio.jpg

Mods

---------

Injen CAI

Hondata Reflash

Hondata IMG

Tanabe Cat Back Exhaust

Progress Rear Sway

Borbet 17x7 with Kumho Exsta MX

Shifter Bushings / Short Shifter

See you on the autocross course!

I am much less interested than I initially thought. I misread that as STi. I take it you're not into the straight line stuff. I doubt you will see me on an autox course.

Guest fiji06si

Straight line speed is great ....... Thats why I skydive!

Doesn't get much more intense.

I'd love to have a sick straight line car as well, but the funds just aren't there right now.

It's certainly no STI, but it'll hit corners hard.

Car looks good man, do something with the rims though. Diggin the Type-S's(haha I have to, I have em too), but idk for some reason they need painted or something with your car. See you at the meets man.

Now I could've sworn that THIS is fiji blue, not that garbage color you've got......

http://inlinethumb27.webshots.com/42010/2950569250067172999S500x500Q85.jpg

LOL, just kidding with ya. Your car is definitely a pretty one too! Welcome to the site.

Guest fiji06si

Whats up Keith! As long as I'm not out of town on business I'll be there.

The color on your VR4 is hot! No doubt about it. Are those volks? If so how do you like em?

Currently I dont have any engine shots. When I get around to cleaning under the hood I'll take some. Not much to see though.

Whats up Keith! As long as I'm not out of town on business I'll be there.

The color on your VR4 is hot! No doubt about it. Are those volks? If so how do you like em?

Currently I dont have any engine shots. When I get around to cleaning under the hood I'll take some. Not much to see though.

It's not my car, my car is the one in my sig. The blue one is owned by a guy on 3si.org, another forum I frequent. And yes I believe they are volks. The car can be yours for 14k I think ;).

Guest fiji06si
3si.org is a great site. One of my buddies used to have a 3000gt. Have you ever been to the National Gathering? I went about 4 years ago when it was in Indy. Great time!