Somone in town has a new Roush

I know, bad pics. This guys was weaving like crazy this morning on the way home from work around 8:30 on the Northeast side of 270. Still has temp tags and still had the GT emblems on the fenders, so not sure what Stage this one was. It was also some odd orange color I've never seen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/TimTaylor75/cars/0325080845.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/TimTaylor75/cars/0325080846.jpg

gay. i saw a silver stage 1 roush at sunocco in hilliard, while i was filling up my '04 yesterday. i wasn't too impressed, looks like a lot of show, and no go--he got into it as he left--sounded like a regular '08 with exhaust. i'm not a big fan of badges all over the car, and body kits/wings/etc.

gay. i saw a silver stage 1 roush at sunocco in hilliard, while i was filling up my '04 yesterday. i wasn't too impressed, looks like a lot of show, and no go--he got into it as he left--sounded like a regular '08 with exhaust. i'm not a big fan of badges all over the car, and body kits/wings/etc.

That is all a Stage 1 is. I agree that I do not like the Roush Stage kits. It is $10K for a Stage 1 kit and the exhaust doesn't even add any power. It is still rated at 300hp.

That is all a Stage 1 is. I agree that I do not like the Roush Stage kits. It is $10K for a Stage 1 kit and the exhaust doesn't even add any power. It is still rated at 300hp.

sweet. tell me where i can find one of those. sadly, i think i may have bought the last new mustang i will ever own. there will be a notch in my future, but that's it as far as mustangs go, unless they do something special. the GT500 is nice, but not enough for the price.

sweet. tell me where i can find one of those. sadly, i think i may have bought the last new mustang i will ever own. there will be a notch in my future, but that's it as far as mustangs go, unless they do something special. the GT500 is nice, but not enough for the price.

They have a NICE P-51A package, puts out 532HP. For the price, as with all Roush kits, I am sure you could do more for less. ($33k). Kreiger had a real nice 427R (435HP) that was supposedly being trade in and was going to go for $30k. My father was looking into buying it but, they never told him if it got traded in or not. He ended up getting a low milage used Lime Green '05 from Keim.

They have a NICE P-51A package, puts out 532HP. For the price, as with all Roush kits, I am sure you could do more for less. ($33k). Kreiger had a real nice 427R (435HP) that was supposedly being trade in and was going to go for $30k. .

i thought there was a guy with a red one at dynotune's car show last year. i believe he put down around 350rwhp. not bad, i guess.

Black or gunmetal, yeah. The guy you see still have 30 day tags on his?

Yup, I'll probably see him hauling ass around lunch. It sounds absolutely nasty, very un-mustang like. Watched him yesterday blow tire off in a parking lot as I was filling up. Atleast he drives it like he stole it :nod:

Did somebody say Cougar :o

The suspension package is a big part of the Mustang though - that's why the lap times are so much quicker with the Roush, even without a huge horsepower boost.