anyone have the tools to change a rear tire?

youngflyflashy

Does anyone know where i can get my old rear tire removed and then replaced with my new tire for a reasonable price? or do any of you have the tools to help me out? i am definitely willing to pay cash...let me know as soon as you can, i got a flat last night, we plugged it up and it's riding fine, but i really don't wanna chance riding hard on it so i just bought a new one...thanks in advance guys

216.702.6838 (i am in columbus)

go to the pony.....get a tire spoon for 9 bucks.....get rim protectors also for like 10 bucks....break the bead using 2 2x4's and a car/truck to run over the boards to break the bead off the rim, repeat other bead...use the spoon and 2 screwdrivers to remove and replace tire....inflate...DONE!!! :) 1/2 hour BY MYSELF!!!!!! (190 rear or a 120 front)

go to the pony.....get a tire spoon for 9 bucks.....get rim protectors also for like 10 bucks....break the bead using 2 2x4's and a car/truck to run over the boards to break the bead off the rim, repeat other bead...use the spoon and 2 screwdrivers to remove and replace tire....inflate...DONE!!! :) 1/2 hour BY MYSELF!!!!!! (190 rear or a 120 front)

I'd rather have clutch or todd do it with the right tools and not worry about damaging a brand new tire by putting a 2x4 on it and driving over it in my car.

I'd rather have clutch or todd do it with the right tools and not worry about damaging a brand new tire by putting a 2x4 on it and driving over it in my car.
Lol, I agree with the flounder on this one.
as do i. that maybe the stunters way of doing things, because they just don't give a shit about their stuff

lol lol...did you all read the part about the RIM PROTECTORS!!???!!! guess not....but done MANY MANY a rim (as you stunter haters should realize that we go thru tires allbeit rear or front) and havent but more than just NICKED a rim, a rock will do worse....so use some skill and brains not BRUTE FORCE and all is well!!!! I use to change tires back in high school, if you know how it works whats the big deal??? shit the rim doesnt even "tittly-wink" up even when done by MYSELF withOUT someone to stand on the rim....and you only need to run over the OLD tire to break the bead, again read closely, im stoned and still can read......the new tire simply gets put on with the spoon and your feet!!!! ( and some soap y water of course!!!!)

nice try though