Spotted g8 on 161

CJINOHIO03

Didnt know they were on the lots yet. I saw it out of the corner of my eye. At first thought it was a BMW, it was going the opposite way and and I was turning. I think it looked pretty good. Anybody know if they are on the lots anywhere?

Haven't looked here in Cbus, but was in Dayton for a ride and drive last week. Drove the V6 and V8 version. Very, very nice.

Handles great. Slight bit of lean on the them, but it is a boat. Corners well....let's just say it's nice to be in a RWD car vs my FWD car when it comes to handling.

Power wise, even the V6 had some get up to it. IMO it was just me feeling a RWD push vs a lame V6 Pull the car along.

SAAB 5 Series from the view of the SAAB I drove by this week. No comparison, but it was funny that I saw the SAAB and said WTF is that??

PM Me when you get a V8 in stock and of course when there's an update on the GXP version.

yeah we have a red v6 base model in now at dave gill, were supposed to get a couple v8s in the next week or two. but i do have to say the base model is still a really bad ass car. and yeah it does have that bmw look to it.

Putty that is prolly the same one I saw I wasnt far from there. Stopped at Haydocy(sp) today they have a red and black G8 GT. There were like 32 or 33k with a bs loa adjustment of 2k. I guess that is a market adjustment or some bs. Salesmen said fastest car under 30k almost felt like saying should that be 33k with your bs mark up. If I had the money I would get one I think I would wait for the GXP and six speed though.