Rep points?!?!

RedRocket1647545505

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm a bit confused. It seems like people either have just one block of a whole string of blocks. Eli's is red. mrhobbz' has a bunch and his are all red. What means what? Is there a legend somewhere that translates things for us?
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest mrhobbz
Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm a bit confused. It seems like people either have just one block of a whole string of blocks. Eli's is red. mrhobbz' has a bunch and his are all red. What means what? Is there a legend somewhere that translates things for us?

It means someones asshole is sore and disapproved my posts :)

I must admit I'm pretty confused as well. A legend, or perhaps a more detailed description would assist those of us unfamiliar with these points.

I found this

http://files.vbulletin.com/doc_images/reputation/reputation_manager.png

this is the default scale in Vbulliten

Thank you. Now the question remains, how is it random people have the ratings they do already? I have a feeling there may be some guy that drives two green Pontiacs behind this. Or some people with green letters.

Thank you. Now the question remains, how is it random people have the ratings they do already? I have a feeling there may be some guy that drives two green Pontiacs behind this. Or some people with green letters.

excellent deduction Dr. Watson.

yes all mods and admins are above repute. Admins have unlimited access and can rep as much as they like Mods can do 5 a day like everyone else. As far as I know.

excellent deduction Dr. Watson.

yes all mods and admins are above repute. Admins have unlimited access and can rep as much as they like Mods can do 5 a day like everyone else. As far as I know.

Elementary my dear... I guess I would be Watson in this scenario. Oh well, at least now I know what's happening, and knowing is half the battle.

So taking a glance at everyone's current rep points, if you're not around the zero range, you're -99999 or you're 2,000? No middle ground?

I'm guessing since this is new there are still bugs to be worked out or something. Pretty sweet feature nonetheless

I clicked on my own rep thing and it said this:

You have 13351 Reputation points.

wtf lol

mouseover > the good doctor. Oh well, +5 for you otherwise being pure awesome.

• Downvote 1