Looking for a new daily!

99crb600

Im looking for a new daily driver, i would like to have a 2 wheel drive blazer or s-10 under 80,000 miles but i am open to alot of others!

If anyone has or knows of any good deals let me know ;)

You posted in the wrong forum and you seem like a failed abortion. Is your 01 Z an 6MT or an auto? I have a 2 wheel drive I might trade for that bad boy.

Im looking for a new daily driver, i would like to have a 2 wheel drive blazer or s-10 under 80,000 miles but i am open to alot of others!

If anyone has or knows of any good deals let me know ;)

How much are you willing to spend? I have a black Olds Bravada (same as blazer) only with AWD and all the goodies, heated leather, overhead disp, woodgrain, sunroof, smart track etc. Lemme know!

How much are you willing to spend? I have a black Olds Bravada (same as blazer) only with AWD and all the goodies, heated leather, overhead disp, woodgrain, sunroof, smart track etc. Lemme know!

I just sold a 4wd Blazer and it was terrible on gas looking to get something 2wd with lower miles! But thanks!

dang, I just got rid of my '99 S10 2WD with 60k on body and 1k on the motor and tranny. :(

Dammit, I sware when you aren't looking for a car they are everywhere and the minute you start to look you only find junk! Or they are outta my price range :(