Opening Day at Kilkare

86GT

yeah thats my car, i was running the car n/a and turned out thats all i could have ran anyway the nitrous system wasn't working when i checked it out yesterday, the solenoids ground wire had came loose, i finally found the problem tonight. you should come out to trails sunday it all goes well it will be my first trip into the 11's

Great video ! Where can I find their schedule at ?

Also , I want to hear more of the cars. What are the mods ? Is the 1 gt 98groundpounder?

To bad the track still sucks balls and they haven't fixed the 60' beam that was taken out LAST November.... :(

I actually prefer that track over trails, they know how to prep a track. I could careless if the 60' clocks work.

Great video ! Where can I find their schedule at ?

Also , I want to hear more of the cars. What are the mods ? Is the 1 gt 98groundpounder?

Mods are

04 GTO off-road mid pipes, K&N FIPK, and a tune

95 cobra b cam, long-tubes, o/r x-pipe, 3.73's, and pulleys

03 cobra JLT cold air and Bassani catback

98 GT ported pi heads, comp cams, 4.10's and long-tubes

Maybe compared to Trails but I would rather drive to Norwalk and I live in Dayton... :(

I think we all can agree on Norwalk, but it is a little bit further of a drive. For the distance I like Kilkare. Not only does it usually hook better than trails, it has much better prices on food.

good video...would have been better to hear more of the cars instead of the music. but good vid either way.

and awesome times on the GTO...looked to be an M6. any info on what tires he was running?

The tires he is running is whatever off brand tire was on it when he bought the car. On a good sticky tire the car should see mid 12's with ease. It is a stick also.

To bad the track still sucks balls and they haven't fixed the 60' beam that was taken out LAST November.... :(

you really cant blame the owner for that seeing how his health is not looking to well recently. he just went into the hospital a few weeks ago.

im sure when he recovers all will be well again.