Landscaping

Conesmasher

I have a lot of projects, unfortunatly Im up by Cleveland and cant get the wonderful Columbus hook-ups.

Projects:

Cut down some nasty saplings in the back

Trim trees in backyard 10' up

Reverse privacy fence (previous owners put the 'good' side on the inside city says I have to change it)

Clean/Stain privacy fence

Put in proper drainage system

Put in 300 sq/ft brick paver patio

Put in 5'x8' garden

Put in all new edging

Paint the House (if I have time!)

I have a big list this year :(.

Im going to rent a bobcat for a week. I want to spread new gravel on 350' drive and finish the new parking area I started last year by the shop. I also want to clean out some large piles of rotten wood that where made when they cleared the lot. I am clearing the wild rose bushes one section at a time, I hate those things. I also want to do some cleanup to the 4 wheeler trail in the woods. Other than that I will probably by some more pine tree saplings.

Trying to get dominion to raise my backyard half a foot to help with drainage. Then I'm going to pay various CR members in beer to help me put up a fence.. If I have enough beer I may end up with a deck and a remodeled house :)

Uhhhh...... a piece of advice for you:

Work FIRST, THEN beer.

;)

KillJoy

Still in process of trying to collect on some of my money from the thief company that I went with last year.. Was a member of CR but Anthony was nice enough to lay down the banhammer.

This year.. yet, another company for our patio and if anyone knows a good place to have a thorn tree cut down, hook me up with their info.

I bought a power edger Saturday and went how and edged the whole yard. I was looking down when edging and when the GF came outside she goes WTH! The edger had thrown mud all over the house and cars....WHOOPS!

I need mulch now.

Still in process of trying to collect on some of my money from the thief company that I went with last year.. Was a member of CR but Anthony was nice enough to lay down the banhammer.

This year.. yet, another company for our patio and if anyone knows a good place to have a thorn tree cut down, hook me up with their info.

I could have saved you hassle and money on the patio...pm me about the tree.

Well I am about to buy my first home, so there will be quite a lot I want to get done but who knows what will get done. I need some dirt to build up ground around the house. It has settled over the years and I need to beef it up to help with drainage. After that I need to re-do all the flower beds and who knows what my wife will want me to put in there. I also will have the concrete floor from an old shed in the back of the yard I may bust up and see up. I am not sure what I want or need to do to the beds around the trees in the back yard.

• 2 months later...