Bellevue, OH - Man has sex with a picnic table

ImUrOBGYN

Keep that shit inside.

:)

They were talking about this on the Blitz yesterday and they said the neighbor dropped off THREE FULL DVD's of the guy doing this. I would think the first time he was caught would be enough to turn him in. They also said that he had admitted to it and also admitted to taking the picnic table inside the house to have sex with it.

They were talking about this on the Blitz yesterday and they said the neighbor dropped off THREE FULL DVD's of the guy doing this. I would think the first time he was caught would be enough to turn him in. They also said that he had admitted to it and also admitted to taking the picnic table inside the house to have sex with it.

LOL, 3 full DVD's? How much evidence do they need? Were they getting off to it or something?

Sounds like the neighbor has some sick table-fucking fetish

We've all done stupid shit like that, he just got caught. Maybe I'm open-minded but I think they're being a bit harsh on him just because there's a school "somewhere" around there.

there are 2 parks in Bellevue. One is next door to the highschool and the other is less then 100 yards from a grade school k-6.