Im gonna be real for a minute

Twistedrx7

We all come across our deal of poblems on this board it seems like. I know some of us dont share them and a lot of us rant on about them. Im sure ill get some shit for what i have to say but you know im just going to put it all out there.

lately ive been dealing with a lot of issues going on in my life, and it seems that whenever a problem arises i really dont have anyone to go to. I know a lot of people on this board, but i dont really know them. I see you in passing and wave or shoot the shit for a few. Not an actual real deep relationship. I do have a best friend but when i talk to him about the problems i have, its either im sorry man or just move on.

I feel as if i dont really have anyone to turn to, to actually talk about my problems. So, if you actually made it this far than thank you. I guess im just saying if anyone wants to chat and help me sort this shit out that would be cool. Id rather not post it all over cr.

Jake

I dont really know you but if you wanna grab a beer im always available.

Im an advocate about not sharing too much online. Unlike Thorne I like to keep at least SOME of my private life private but I look at the whole point of being on CR is to meet new people with similar interests, obviously making with making new friends and having those friends you can turn to to talk and bullshit about life.

Guest mrhobbz
I dont really know you but if you wanna grab a beer im always available.

Im an advocate about not sharing too much online. Unlike Thorne I like to keep at least SOME of my private life private but I look at the whole point of being on CR is to meet new people with similar interests, obviously making with making new friends and having those friends you can turn to to talk and bullshit about life.

+1 Wanna be my friend?

We all come across our deal of poblems on this board it seems like. I know some of us dont share them and a lot of us rant on about them. Im sure ill get some shit for what i have to say but you know im just going to put it all out there.

lately ive been dealing with a lot of issues going on in my life, and it seems that whenever a problem arises i really dont have anyone to go to. I know a lot of people on this board, but i dont really know them. I see you in passing and wave or shoot the shit for a few. Not an actual real deep relationship. I do have a best friend but when i talk to him about the problems i have, its either im sorry man or just move on.

I feel as if i dont really have anyone to turn to, to actually talk about my problems. So, if you actually made it this far than thank you. I guess im just saying if anyone wants to chat and help me sort this shit out that would be cool. Id rather not post it all over cr.

Jake

I know how you feel.

its hard to find ones that aren't bringing drama llamas of their own, though.

Well what do you expect, to just dump your problem's on one person (male or female) and not expect the same back?

Since I was in HS I've always had girls that were good friends (and yes, the ones i dont eff) and I still do. A female pespective can be good SOMETIMES, but not all the time.