new guy

WhoDey

ok, so I've got a pic of my bike = 2003 600rr that will be all black when I am finished. It came with half red and half yellow plastics - hulkamania on wheels!

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z89/gWhoDey/DSC01767.jpg

sorry for the lack of info...I just purchased this bike about 1 week ago and it's going to need some TLC to get back on the roads (read salvage)...so it's my newest project

hey. I'm WhoDey, but you can call me the new guy. I hope I have better luck here than I did at eHarmony! :D

What are your interests? Do you enjoy camping?

If you went camping with someone and they put it in your butt would you tell anyone?

Do you want to go camping with me???

Looks like it could end up being a cool bike, my friend has a yellow ( all of it ) 03 RR.

I do have a question though. Are there laws regarding what stuff you can carry on your bike? Like, if I wanted to just strap some stuff to my body and ride the bike down the road could I? I mean, as long as it's all well secured, of course. I'm wondering solely because I think it make for an awesome picture..... maybe like, a tv, a mannequin, and a printer, all tied to one guy.

Awesome.

This thread is just all over the place WTF.

thanks for the warm welcome everyone ;)

Looks like it could end up being a cool bike, my friend has a yellow ( all of it ) 03 RR.

Awesome.

thanks man, who's your friend? I probably know him since I'm on ohioriders.

hey. I'm WhoDey, but you can call me the new guy. I hope I have better luck here than I did at eHarmony! :D

Cute story...but the Bengals are awful. Slit your wrists prior to pre-season.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!

Oh...welcome to CR. :cool:

-Marc

ok, so I've got a pic of my bike = 2003 600rr that will be all black when I am finished. It came with half red and half yellow plastics - hulkamania on wheels!

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z89/gWhoDey/DSC01767.jpg

What no white shoes?!

Welcome to CR Whodey